Pour nous suivre :)



This Californian guy found the solution. Driving a Honda Accord, he decided to switch it to a Peugeot Accord. It just keeps me smiling, nice ! I will switch mine to a Peugeot right now.

Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :
Commenter cet article
Hello<br /> I am from Mexico and I am moving with my family to Canada for a couple of years, to work and study. I have a Peugeot 207 E Allure model 2013, that I bought last year in Mexico, and I want to drive from Mexico to Edmonton, Alberta, Ca. in order to have my car and drive it there. Does anybody know if this car meets the requirements to enter into Canada and be driven there for at least 2 or 3 years? Because I´ve heard that a lot of mexican people that want to cross the border with his mexican cars can´t make it, and have to return to leave his cars into Mexico.<br /> I will appreciate your answers
I did something similar, I am Mexican, I got a TN visa, so i moved for a while to work and live in the US, it was from 2016 to 2017. I drove my car form Queretaro, Mx to Oklahoma, Us. My car was a 2012 Peugeot 207 Allure. I cross the border at Cd acuña - Del Rio Texas. And had no problem at the border, nobody asked any document related to the car, not even insurance, driver license, nothing. While driving in the US, I was never pulled over by the police. I drove my car in Colorado, Kansas, Texas
Thank you very much! I´ll join the forum
Forum : http://fcia.proboards.com/ for sure you can drive your Peugeot in the US. Over 12 months will be problem as you will have to register it... Go on the forum, it is explained how to do it.